We started a new model of practice to bring back an old style of practicing medicine: We make House Calls Las Vegas based, Primary Medical Group is an innovative “house calls” medical practice focused on providing medical care when and where patients need it.
To provide exceptional, compassionate, and convenient medical care to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area. We employ board-certified physicians and Nurse Practitioners, hire competent staff, and use state of the art equipment to ensure the best medical care. We improve both the access to care and the quality of care for people who have trouble getting to a doctor’s office, and we try to prevent the need for hospitalizations by providing house calls on routine monthly basis. Our patients enjoy first-rate health care in the comfort of their own home.
About Our Company
Primary Care Medical Group started in 2013 to improve access to medical care for elderly and disabled patients in the Las Vegas area. The founder, Dr. Shahab Mokhtare MD, has worked hard to build a better practice model
Physician Led, Network Supported
Our skillful, board certified Physicians and Nurse Practitioners lead carefully selected teams of providers that spend quality time with patients and work with a larger healthcare ecosystem to enable more complete care. We actively curate a network of high-performing home care agencies, senior care facilities, medical equipment providers, specialist medical providers, transitional care and rehab providers, community resources and hospitals that support our goals and partner with us in providing more complete care.
Committed to Our Beliefs
We believe that “How we care for our neighbors is the ultimate expression of our humanity.” This belief is central to everything that we do. Our compassionate, highly-skilled clinicians, contractors and support teams are laser focused on providing high-quality medical care – from routine exams to treating complex conditions – in the comfort of your own home. Our goal is to support and enable our patients’ health care goals, and by extension, their life goals. We do this by providing quality medical care at home, with the intent of helping our patients live fuller, longer, more independent lives, with fewer hospital admissions. The Primary Medical Group model of care is designed to minimize time spent in the hospital, reduce the overall cost of care and improve the quality of life for our patients and their care givers by enabling better patient outcomes.Our compassionate, skillful clinicians help our patients get better faster, and stay healthy longer.
Built to be Mobile
Our mobile infrastructure is able to support house calls and provide patients with complete medical treatment, labs and testing, prescriptions, medication delivery, imaging, referrals…and much more, all in the comfort of their own homes. In addition, we actively curate a network of high-performing home and personal care agencies, senior care facilities, medical equipment providers, specialist medical providers, transitional care facilities, rehabilitation facilities, community resources and hospitals that support our goals and partner with us in providing more complete medical care at home…when and where you need it. Call (702) 420-7704 or email email@example.com to learn more about Primary Medical Group House Calls Medical Practice and how our visiting physicians can provide you with quality medical care at home.
Services to help you stay at home:
Our practice offers comprehensive medical management and preventive care for patients:
- PRIMARY CARE FOR HOMEBOUND PATIENTS
- INTERIM CARE FOR ACUTE AND URGENT CONDITIONS
- HOME HEALTH, HOSPICE AND SOCIAL SERVICES COORDINATION
- STREP THROAT
- PALLIATIVE CARE
- URINARY TRACT INFECTION
- HOME NURSING SERVICES AND HOME HEALTH AIDS
- PHLEBOTOMY (BLOOD DRAWS) AND LABORATORY SERVICES
- MOBILE DIAGNOSTICS AND IMAGING INCLUDING X-RAYS (DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY), 12 LEAD ELECTROCARDIOGRAMS (EKGS), ULTRASOUND, MAMMOGRAMS AND PACEMAKER CHECKS
- PHARMACY AND PRESCRIPTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES (MEDICATIONS DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME)
- CHRONIC RESPIRATORY FAILURE INCLUDING TRACHEOTOMIES AND VENTILATOR MANAGEMENT
- GASTRO-INTESTINAL DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
- CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE
- CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT
- DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SUCH AS WALKERS, WHEEL CHAIRS AND MORE
- IV THERAPY, SUCH AS ANTIBIOTICS AND OTHER MEDICATIONS
- PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL AND SPEECH THERAPY AND SOCIAL WORK SERVICES
- RHEUMATOLOGIC CONDITIONS AND ARTHRITIS
- ENDOCRINE DISORDERS
- CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE
- CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD)
- ALZHEIMER, DEMENTIA, STROKE, PARKINSON’S DISEASE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND OTHER NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS
- WOUND CARE AND PRESSURE ULCERS MANAGEMENT
- OXYGEN AND RESPIRATORY THERAPY
- DIABETIC COUNSELING
- PERSONAL AND COMPANION CARE