Remember when Doctors made house calls? They still do. Since 2013, Primary Medical Group has been bringing modern medicine into the comfort and privacy of your home. PMG is a network of Board Certified Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who specialize in elder care. We are committed to delivering personalized, quality medical services to you in the safety and comfort of your home, whether home is a private residence or an assisted living facility. As your primary-care physicians, our goal is to help you manage your health care, to promote wellness and less hospitalization.
As your primary-care provider, we offer:
- No more long stays in waiting rooms, we come right to your home.
- Elimination of missed work for family members to take you to the doctor.
- Coordination of care among other healthcare providers.
- Improved compliance with medical treatment plans.
- Improved medical outcomes.
- Prompt and personalized attention.
- Improved communication with the medical team.
- Reduced visits to emergency rooms and reduced hospitalizations.
- Assistance in dealing with family issues and concerns.
We can take your vital signs, draw blood for labs, and write prescriptions for you. If you require x-rays or an EKG, we bring in mobile units. Everything is done at your residence.