Thank you for your interest
To becoming a patient with Primary Medical Group. Please see the following requirements to become a new patient:
1. We must accept your insurance. Please see Accepted Insurances section under Services menu.
2. You must be Home Bound. To be home bound means you meet any of these requirements:
- Leaving your home isn’t recommended because of your condition.
- Your condition keeps you from leaving home without help (such as using a wheelchair or walker, needing special transportation, or getting help from another person).
- Leaving home takes considerable taxing effort.
3. We do not provide urgent/emergency visits to New Patients. Our services are offered to establish long term care as primary care provider. If you are an existing patient, please contact your PMG physician or Nurse Practitioner for an appointment directly.
Please complete the form below to have our friendly staff contact you about setting up an appointment.